I love the concept behind this look!
NYFW Beauty Trends: Creatures of the Wind Fall 2012. Wow Dewy skin and glossy eyes…
To go with the “element of parallel existences – the real world versus the fairy world” at Creatures of the Wind Autumn/Winter 2012 collection, NARS Director of Global Artistry James Boehmer paired dewy skin with glossy eyes.
“You can’t use enough moisturiser – it’s dewy and really radiant,” said James Boehmer, NARS Director of Global Artistry. “The eye should be defined in its shape but worn-in with its effect. As if you can see the eyelid through it, which we get from the gloss.”
• Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF30/PA+++ Eyes
• Cayenne Single Eyeshadow
• Mambo Eyeliner Pencil
• Bengali Single Eyeshadow
• Coconut Grove Single Eyeshadow
• Kuala Lumpur Duo Eyeshadow Lips
• Rouge Tribal Larger Than Life Lip Gloss (new for Spring 2012)
• Triple X Lip Gloss All products are available at narscosmetics.com.
Images: Courtesy of NARS.
Love the glossy eyes, a look I will be trying on my models very soon :)